New Location

You can find all the old content and new stuff too at worldplatterblog.wordpress.com

Friday, May 30, 2014

Roasted Seaweed Snacks



Boulder got its own Trader Joe's back in February. The place was a madhouse most of the spring. It's finally calmed down to just busy and I ventured in there with my daughter this week. She turned me on to these addictive seaweed snacks. They are very, very thin pieces of nori roasted with a little oil and wasabi. They pack a good punch of sinus-clearning wasabi and the texture is interesting, in a good way. They start off leathery and as you chew them, they soften in your mouth to chewy. I really like them! Because they have such intense flavor, I can only eat a few at a time. The package says it contains 2 servings but I couldn't eat that many at once. For me, a package would be at least 8 servings. At 99¢ a package, it's a cheap and tasty snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers